62. Declaring Mud River, in Kentucky, nonnavigable stream.
63. Bridge across Mississippi River at or near Baton Rouge, La.
64. Bridge across St. Joseph River at or near St. Joseph, Mich.
65. Bridge across Monongahela River between Pittsburgh and Homestead, Pa.
97. Electric generating system, Mount Rainier National Park.
98. Exempting building and loan associations from being adjudged bankrupts.
99. Issue of municipal bonds of Petersburg, Alaska.
100. Addition to Cache National Forest, Idaho.
101. Promotion of health and welfare of mothers and infants, etc.
102. Juneau, Alaska, to use sewer bonds for street improvements.
103. Disposition of useless papers in Federal Radio Commission.*
104. Disposition of useless executive papers in Post Office Department.*
106. Agricultural appropriation bill, fiscal year 1933.
185. Excuse certain persons from residence on homesteads in 1930 and 1931.
186. Exchange of potassium-bearing lands in Tooele County, Utah.
187. Patents for land held under color of title in New Mexico. *
188. Amend Federal farm loan act rel. to capital for Federal land banks.
192. Minimum area for Shenandoah National Park. 2 pts.
193. Per capita payment to Chippewa Indians of Minnesota.
194. Chicago World's Fair Centennial Celebration, Century of Progress.
195. Improvement of Chevy Chase circle with fountain.
196. Issue patents for lots to Indians on Quinaielt Indian Reservation.
221. Amend radio act of 1927.
222. Relieving commissioners of D. C. of certain ministerial duties.
223. Conservation of estates of American citizens dying within consulates.
243. Creation of Reconstruction Finance Corporation.
244. Electric light and power plant, North Kona and South Kona, Hawaii.
245. Exemption from quota of aged parents of American citizens. 2 pts.
246. Relief of Warren Burke.
248. Appropriation for capital stock of Reconstruction Finance Corporation.
249. Amending public building act rel. to post-office site at Hibbing, Minn.
250. Acquisition of site and construction of building in Jackson, Miss.
251. To establish south boundary of post-office site at Plattsburg, N. Y.
255. Construction of Parramore Post, American Legion, memorial building.
258. To clarify immigration act of 1917 relative to instrumental musicians.
259. Estimates for flood control works at Lowell Creek, Seward, Alaska.
260. Construction of dam across Des Lacs Lake, N. Dak.
261. Preliminary examination of Edisto River, etc., for flood control.
266. Appropriation for expenses of U. S. at disarmament conference, Geneva.
267. Bridge across French Broad River on Morristown-Newport road, Tenn.
268. Bridge across French Broad River on Dandridge-Newport road, Tenn.
269. Bridge across Pawcatuck River.
270. Disposition of uselss papers in Treasury Department.
271. William Robert Smith Memorial Association of El Paso, Tex.
272. Extend naturalization privileges to alien veterans of World War.
273. Interior Department appropriation bill, fiscal year 1933.
274. Six-hour day for railway employees.
275. Addition to Cache National Forest, Idaho.
276. To revise boundary of Mount McKinley National Park.
285. Disposition of useless papers in War Department.
287. Bridge across St. Lawrence River at or near Hogansburg, N. Y.
289. First deficiency appropriation bill, 1932.