« VorigeDoorgaan »
1. GENERAL idea of Misanthropy.
3. Description of the Misanthrope.
4. Fallacies encouraged by the Misanthrope: in
himself a friend to virtue, and does not promote happi-
6. The misanthrope deceives himself in respect of
in respect of his love of good order.
in respect of his fortitude.
of his freedom from selfishness.
1. OUR former method adopted.
2. The nature of Envy more easily explained than
that of hatred.
3. Envy a frequent motive of action.
how far a sentiment excited by personal